Brief description :
- Hardware Knowledge (Installing Linux & Windows Operating Systems and other software & troubleshooting)
- Networking Knowledge (LAN,WAN, SMTP, TCP/IP)
- Providing in-house Software, Hardware & Networking Support
- Basic Linux skills, support Ubuntu/Centos
- Software support to our clients for our various software’s.
- Co-ordinate with vendors for hardware replacements and troubleshooting
- Networking security
- Trouble shooting skills to isolate issues
- Basic installation procedures and troubleshooting of generic IT Hardware.
- Experience in installation , configuration and maintenance of predictive dialer(Goautodial ,VICIDIAL)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2007/2010/13 within a network environment
- Expertise in the provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, monitoring and performing system administration maintenance of Windows/Linux/Mac based applications supporting the company's applications.
- Perform proactive monitoring to ensure high availability including verifying integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and applications and verifying completion of scheduled jobs in compliance with established security standards
- Responsible for responding to hardware and software failures by determining root causes, developing and executing appropriate remedial actions and following established communication plans for informing ITS leadership and impacted customers
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Serves as a backup to other users in supporting all applications regardless of the platform.
- Participates in projects to implement new technologies and/or application system that support needs of the Clients
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Respond to all system problems on a 24x7 basis
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Only Male candidates.
Salary: Max 20000/-MONTH