Brief description :
- Design and develop intuitive, usable, engaging interactions and visual designs for iOS.
- Good skill level and knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS frameworks, Story-Boards, Auto-layout, RESTful APIs, code versioning tools, and CI tools.
- Must have a solid understanding of the iOS system architecture.
- Familiarity with UX/UI concepts, web technologies, threading, performance tuning, and offline storage.
- Familiarity with Apple’s design specifications/guidelines.
- Knowledge of cloud message APIs and push notifications, benchmarking and optimization. Understanding of modern API conventions (REST, SOAP) and experience in integration.
- Designing and deploying iOS.
- Optimizing performance, quality, and responsiveness for all apps.
- Fixing bugs and bottlenecks.
- Create the optimal device testing approach to ensure our mobile app looks consistently superb on iPhone and iPad.
- Ability to interpret the project requirements and technical documents.
- Good User Interface designing skills
- Good coding skills
- Ability to manage the project single-handedly
Experience:6 month to 2 year(must be updated with recent developments in the technology)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply with Current Salary, Expected Salary and Notice Period