Business Development Executive (US Voice Process)
Brief description :
- Good verbal and written communication skills-ability to read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Experience in Direct Interaction with Clients via E-mail and Phone.
- Identify and assess client needs to achieve desired goals.
- Proven customer support & Administrative skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Good knowledge of MS office, word processing and transcription, strong email etiquette, internet researches.
- Provide accurate and complete information to the clients by using the right tools.
- Shift Time – US Shift
- 2 days off(sat & sun)
- Fresher’s / Experienced candidates with good command over English need to apply for this post.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- High level of confidence.
Candidates who are willing to work in night shift please forward your resume to the given email.
Apply with your Recent CV, Notice period to the given contact email with Job code CBS/US/007
Imp - Application without job code on the email subject will be rejected