Brief description :
Good Methods Global / CareStack is a venture funded product startup in the US dental healthcare market. CareStack is disrupting the how dental care management works in North America with it’s enterprise platforms built for growing dental chains. The mission of CareStack is backed by Accel partners, the same investors in Facebook, Flipkart, Freshdesk and Dropbox.
We are hiring senior product managers who can contribute towards the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of CareStack.
- Be responsible for identifying problems or inefficiencies in systems / processes for CareStack customers and conceptualizing solutions for the same
- Interacting with a variety of business stakeholders, users and engineering team as a cross-functional liaison
- Initiate, facilitate and participate in fact-finding, green-field discussions and implementation planning meetings.
- Analyze business problems and processes, and work with business subject matter experts to define and document business requirements.
- The business analyst should be able to extract and document explicit, implicit, and non-functional requirements.
- Documenting detailed requirements into a company chosen tool and aligning the documented requirements to customer business needs.
- Own requirements and be the single point of contact on requirements from a system standpoint. " Collaborate and respond to requirements / questions raised by developers, testers, and architects.
- Should have excellent time management skills and can work on multiple initiatives/requests, understand priorities and deliver.
- 4-10 years of experience in technology with experience being in requirements management, product management or project management functions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field. MBA is preferred.
- Good understanding of SaaS platforms, preferably vertical SaaS and B2B applications.
- Strong experience in Agile methodology is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and common sense.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills. The ability to articulate clearly to stakeholders / technology workforce is the key to success for this position. Ability to create and maintain good rapport with other team members.