Brief description :
· To oversee the day to day accounting of both Indian and US entities with a team of junior financial executives
· Review and approve accounts receivables and payables,
· Manage the matters of management accounting with respect to planning, budgeting, process management, and reporting
· Liaison with US and Indian compliance stakeholders to ensure compliance and accounting standards
· Manage financial planning exercises to forecast and budget the financial spend and revenue projections of the company
· Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for review by Company management
· Managing the finance team for all financial operations.
· Leads the monthly reviews and analysis of the financial performance.
· Ensure compliance at state and country level for both entities with respect to financial and tax reporting.
· Certified CA with total of 3-7 years of work experience
· Should have work experience in IT Organizations or MNCs
· Strong accounting background, knowledge of Indian GAAP, strong knowledge & experience in taxation.
· Sound of relevant local and global accounting standards and rules.
· Candidate should have worked with companies having strong systems and processes in place.
· Preference for candidates who have worked with the big 4 firms during article ship or post qualification.
· Experience in US GAAP and cross border compliance would be a good to have