Temporary Accountant/AP Specialist
Brief description :
Temporary Accountant/AP Specialist (Exp 2-4 years)
- Recording payments and receipts from bank statements and petty cash statements.
- Preparing cash flow of the EUME locations
- Finalize the Payable List every week for the EUME locations.
- Bank reconciliations of the EUME locations.
- In accordance with monthly closing schedule, prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts. Maintain complete and accurate electronic records of all reconciliations and journal backup documentation.
- Facilitate posting of credit card purchase transactions. Maintain complete and accurate electronic records of credit card receipts
- Coordinate with accounts payable team to resolve questions, approvals, or other delayed entry items; ensure all mandatory bills are entered on time for routine payment.
- Assist with external audit requirements
- Other projects as assigned by EUME Controller, Senior Accountant and Finance team
- Enter AP Invoices in SAP ensuring accuracy in data entry and general ledger coding.
- If required to communicate with globally located employees for relevant details for accurate AP Invoice processing.
- Prepare check-runs of Grant Invoices in SAP
- Finalize the Grant Payment Report for the grant AP invoices
- Setting up new vendors in SAP.
- Inform appropriate Finance Controllers regarding invoice due dates to ensure timely payment run.
- Entering W-9 Form in SAP and assist with year-end 1099 reporting.
- Assist with month end close as required.
- To escalate issues to relevant stake holders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices and to determine appropriate action independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior problem-solving skills