Integration developer/ Architect
Brief description :
We are looking to hire an Integration Developer who will be responsible for the overall design and delivery of business-critical integration solutions.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for web service creation, API development, batch data transformation and data virtualization.
- Must be skilled in the technologies of a modern Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Good exposure on Mule Expression Language(MEL).
- Should be able to create munits, junits, mock services needed during testing, should help to create integration test suites.
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with Mulesoft API manager.
- Solid understanding of SOA design principles, integration patterns and messaging systems.
- Experience in MuleSoft development and design using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and Mule Runtime 3.8.
- Experience working with any GIT source repository.
- Experience of MuleSoft Integration and API development in a UNIX / Linux environment.
- Experience with CI/CD and agile environment.
- Experience with Swagger, JSON, XML, XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development.
- Experience with ETL tools and scripting in Unix environment.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, CXF connectors).