AWS Lambda/ Serverless developer
Brief description :
We are looking for an AWS Lambda developer who can design and develop micro services using serverless components on AWS platform. The incumbent will be largely exposed to most of the components of AWS platform which spans from
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get a good edge on cloud based development. The ideal candidate can work either Node, Python or Java based Lambda functions.
- Lambda designer/architect is responsible for designing and implementing serverless components using AWS Event Source components.
- Good understanding of performance engineering, application development, and systems management and CI/CD process is required.
- Candidate for this position must be able of playing different roles within the team, from lead architect to high-skilled developer and technical team leader to consultant and technical evangelist.
- Candidate should able to juggle between backend and frontend (Angular/React) platform if required.
- Candidate should be proficient either in Node, Python or JAVA.
- A knowledge of cloud systems especially scalability & resilience is required.
- Good theoretical knowledge of Microservices, Enterprise Integration Patterns and DDD is ideal.
- Working experience in AWS services like StepFunction, Kinesis, S3, DynamoDB and SQS is good to have.
- Experience in Git, CI/CD tools is required.
- Candidate with exposure to Apigee, ESB (Mule), ETL tools will be given an added advantage.