Brief description :
Requirement: Hybris Business Analyst (2 Positions)
1. 6+ years of experience in large, complex, multi domain, multisite eCommerce / multichannel projects
2. Proven experience in functional design
3. Proven experience in discussing business needs and requirements with business personnel
4. Proven experience in making sound recommendations to business on how to increase revenue and profit in all aspects related to eCommerce / multichannel projects
5. Vast eCommerce experience.
Previous customer facing experience, working with technical personnel and business users
XPECTATIONS AND TASKS
1. Work with SAP and business areas professionals from customers and partners to understand the business requirements and map them onto hybris functionalities.
2. Create prototypes as appropiate.
3. Recommend approaches to increase revenues and profits of customers through the implementation of eCommerce / multichannel initiatives, both at strategic and tactical level.
4. Design user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces.
5. Communicate conceptual ideas.
6. Work with the SAP and hybris R&D and product management department to ensure that lessons learned in the field are adressed in the core product.
7. Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the hybris platform.
8. Translate business requirements into functional requirements.
9. Provide in depth knowledge of hybris platform and products.
10. Design and conduct workshops with IT and business personnel.
11. Stay up to date with best practices and innovation initiatives in the eCommerce / multichannel environment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. University degree in computer science, business administration, comparable education or job experience
2. Must be used to working to standards and have a structured approach to design.
3. Highly developed problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus, ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment.
4. Knowledge and experience of major ERP and CRM systems and how they are used in an eCommerce / multichannel implementation
5. Knowledge and experience of applications typically involved in an eCommerce / multichannel implementation.
6. Very good English language skills (verbal & written). Business fluent German language skills.
7. Excellent communication skills, up to VP and C level
8. Sound knowledge in all MS Office tools
9. Achievement orientation, creative thinking and enthusiasm
10. Open-minded self-starter, with the ability to pick up things quickly
11. Very good presentation and organizational skills
Achievement orientation, creative thinking and enthusiasm