Technical Support Engineer (Enterprise Support)
Brief description :
Infoblox (founded in 1999) is Head Quartered in California's Silicon Valley with its subsidiaries spread across the globe. We are the industry leader in Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, and IP Address Management [IPAM] the category known as DDI. Infoblox acquired Netcordia in 2010, who was a developer and marketer of network configuration and change management software, currently branded as NetMRI. Infoblox empowers thousands of organizations to control and secure their networks from the core, enabling them to increase efficiency and visibility, improve customer service, and meet compliance requirements.
To know more about Infoblox please click here https://www.infoblox.com/company/
Infoblox is the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies, and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships.
Infoblox is seeking Technical Support Engineers (OFF Role) to join our team in Trivandrum. Technical Support Engineers are responsible for providing technical assistance to Infoblox customers. This involves responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and web, diagnosing/analyzing problems, and providing workarounds to customers. Infoblox environment includes networking and technologies such as DNS, DHCP, security and cloud. In addition to comprehensive protocol and product training, Technical Support Engineers will also participate in online training and continuing education programs by Infoblox training team
- Provide remote technical support for Infoblox customers and partners.
- Recommend new and existing solutions, which involves enhancing application/systems functionality, features and defect repair.
- Be intuitive and inventive by providing solutions and workarounds for customers.
- Troubleshooting will involve work in lab to recreate scenarios, analysis of logs, participation in web based remote sessions with customers.
- As a 24x7x365 organization, shifts, work on holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required.
(Why do people want to work for Infoblox?)
- Work with a world class Technical Support Team in a rapidly growing company.
- Opportunity to work with network teams from different companies worldwide.
- Career path with opportunities to grow your career.
- Gym and recreation area with Table Tennis, Pool table, Foosball, etc
- And many, many more perks
- 1+ years remote Technical support/Systems administration/Network administration background desirable.
- Solid knowledge in TCP/IP and networking protocols.
- Ability and desire to learn DNS, DHCP and other product related protocols and technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of one or more operating systems (Microsoft/Linux) desirable.
- Working knowledge of L2, L3 devices.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational ability.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment.
- Team player.
- Willingness to relocate to Trivandrum
- Willingness to work in night shifts
- Definite Plus Requirements: Knowledge of authentication protocols such as AD, and LDAP, Knowledge of DNS and DHCP protocols and configuration, PERL programming skill
Please send your queries/application to firstname.lastname@example.org