SOLUTION ARCHITECT(Kollam Technopark)
Brief description :
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to develop effective technical strategies to integrate business, information, systems and technology architectures, and confidently lead the design implementation process.
You will be responsible for transforming the requirements into a set of documents and architectures that can be utilised by the rest of the software development team to create specific business solutions.
You must have experience in multiple hardware and software environments and be comfortable with complex system designs.
- Translating business requirements into architectural approaches and solutions by designing overarching system and solution architecture, system integration and realisation strategy
- Planning and management of project deliverables using consistent approaches and templates
- Leading implementation of evaluation, design and realisation planning
- Developing, implementing and managing architecture standards and guidelines
- Providing sound and confident technical and architectural leadership to multi-functional software development teams
- Participate in the identification, evaluation and development of concepts for IT solutions by providing technical expertise and oversight of the development of prototypes and proofs of concepts
- Provide technical expertise in designing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements by complying with the company’s technology standards and by proposing new and upcoming technologies
- Work closely with the technical team (Project Manager,developers/software engineers, testers) and provide an oversight for the technical development of solutions; you will create and own the Solution Architecture documentation
- Ensure that Solutions are architecturally consistent, fit for purpose, meet customer requirements and comply with all relevant IT and business standards
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated 5 to 6 years experience working as a Solutions Architect
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and system architecture principles, frameworks, processes and governance
- Experience in vendor relationship management
- Proven ability to lead, develop and implement technology architectures and solution frameworks in a complex business and technical environment
- Advanced understanding and experience in utilising visual documentation languages (such as UML) and database design
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and emerging leading practices in this area, in particular SOA, SaaS and BPM.
- Demonstrated experience in custom applications development in a Open Source & Asp.Net environment.
- Experience in Enterprise modelling tools (such as ARIS, Rational etc) to support solution architecture and good grasp of Enterprise architecture concepts, structure and methodologies
- Proven experience in producing End to End designs to meet business requirements and Enterprise Architecture standards. Solid understanding and experience of SOA environments
- Proven experience of creating architecture designs using a formal architecture framework methodology, e.g. TOGAF
- Ability to document architectures to high standard (knowledge of Sparx’s Enterprise Architect advantageous)
- Experience in the following platforms/concepts:
Cloud computing (Amazon Web Services);
SaaS solutions and their integration into enterprise
Data architecture and understanding of master data concepts
Enterprise application integration (iPAAS, BizTalk,Dell Boomi);
- Excellent time management, multitasking and research skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to guide, negotiate and build consensus amongst teams of software developers
- Mastery of a number of hardware platforms
- Understanding of various operating systems, midrange, Unix and mobile platforms
- Good understanding of relational, flat-file and semi-flat-file databases
- Strong communication skills. Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
4+ years of relevant experience.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Experience : 4+ years.