Brief description :
- Design & develop the android application as per desired specifications
- Own end to end product modules/features (from requirement to going live)
- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the
- Team Management and mentoring junior developers.
Ideal candidate should possess the following skills:-
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle for various device platforms.
- Experience in publishing application with at least one published application for Android in Google Play Store.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of OOPs & core javaStrong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, database handling, threading, and performance tuning Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT, SVN, BitBucket
- Experience using social media APIs and third-party libraries.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Experience in development using Android framework itself (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Additional advantage of having Knowledge in MVP and MVC pattern
- Ability to understand continuous integration.