Brief description :
Cycloides is looking for strong Automation Test Lead who can build test automation frameworks & solutions. The test automation Engineer will be responsible to build and execute automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and providing timely report. The test automation Engineers will also work closely with Software Developers and other engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute automated test cases with test automation solutions to shorten the test cycle and highlight the risks at the earliest.
- Build test automation framework solutions and empower the QA members to build a strong test automation team.
- Provide test estimations, ROI analysis and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
- Collaborate with QA & Development team to provide innovative test automation solutions.
- Integrate various tools and execute test cases unattended over Jenkins and provide results and metrics.
- Create and execute automated test scenarios for Web and mobile platforms.
- Contribute to the building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities
- Integrating test automation with build systems(Jenkins), test case management(TestLink), and bug tracking tools (Redmine, Mantis).
Required skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years hands-on experience in software testing and automated testing
- Should have good analytical skills and knowledge of QA practice both at conceptual and practical level
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Experience in automation tools – Selenium, JMeter, Appium, Load runner etc.,
- Design and development skills in Java or any other high-level language
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Experience building highly automated environments using Selenium is strongly desired.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is an added advantage.
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team
- BS/MS/Eng. degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com. Please mention ‘Test Automation Lead’ in subject line .