Executive - Customer Support Specialist
Brief description :
Live chat agent is an international organization providing chat solutions to the Australian Automotive Industry. We are fast pace and fast growing so your ability to adapt and change with us will be a must.
We are now seeking a fulltime chat specialist to join our tight knit and growing team to continue our Customer Service work within the industry. We plan on being the Number 1 solution for online chat for Automotive Businesses in Australia and abroad, so if you’re looking for your next challenge and want to grow with a company please apply now.
Day to day duties:
- Provide effective Customer Service to website visitors and be responsible for resolving queries of the visitor through LIVE CHAT (Non Voice) within the assigned TAT.
- Willingness to take any chat that comes into your allocated websites and assist to the best of your ability.
- If a Customer online has any issues you will try and resolve them or guide them with the help of the client website where possible.
- Offer assistance to the website visitor in the form of directions or links to guide them as to where to find the required information.
- Manage and take initiative/ownership of the process for all customer related issues.
- Document the lead on our chat CRM and send them to the appropriate team.
- Ability to continually display a positive attitude.
- Effective reading and typing of the English language. Strong Communication and conversation skills are a MUST.
- Excellent customer service skills and enthusiasm for helping customers.
- Must be able to adhere to a schedule as per the company requirements.
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Competent in web browser environments.
- Experience in customer support would be preferred.