Brief description :
- Candidate should have sound experience in Hybrid Mobile App development.
- Should have experience in Angular JS and Ionic framework
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS3.
- 2-4 years of overall experience mobile app development with demonstrated experience in any of the cross-platform development tools like PhoneGap/Cordova
- Knowledge of jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax, JSON/JSONP, Local Storage, Responsive Design
- Hands-on experience in the following areas is preferable: Google Maps, Geo Location, Reverse Geo Location, Camera, File upload, Image upload, Bar Code Scanning.
- Experience working with Ajax calls Consuming Web services / Web APIs / REST Services.
- Experience working with Cordova Native Plugins eg: Barcode reader, Camera, location etc.
- Knowledge of Deployment and testing is desired.
- Understanding of the full Mobile development life cycle
- Understanding and experience of working with any Agile methodology will be a plus.
Strong enough to understand and integrate 3rd party SDK- s, API's & Libraries into applications.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, etc.
Quick learner, quality consciousness, and commitment to deadlines Good analytical and communication skills
Interested candidates, please rush your resumes to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line as "Hybrid Developer". Please mention your Notice Period, Current CTC, and Expected CTC in your email. Any resumes without these details and subject line will not be considered.
For more details, Contact Ms. Anna E Coelho
Contact Number: 0471 658 6581