Brief description :
The business intelligence and reporting developer role will be working on several aspects of the Pentaho environment. This role will primarily work on designing, developing, implementing and maintaining ETL Processes. In addition, we use different BI tools to build reports according to very specific business areas within Kraftvoll.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the new role:
- Working on designing and developing various analytic reports and dashboards in Pentaho.
- Working closely with different teams within the organization to ensure all the project visions are fulfilled.
- Designing, developing and maintaining several ETL processes.
- Monitoring and maintaining the cron jobs in Jenkins scheduler.
- 1-3 years of industry experience in business intelligence tools, preferably Qlik.
- Fluency in SQL/PL SQL programming skills for querying across large volumes of data.
- Experience with Pentaho Data Integration tool (ETL) or similar ETL tools is a must.
- Business application of data warehousing a must. We need someone who can write SQL for an analytical purpose, not simply as a means to an ETL end.
- Experience designing and developing complex reports and dashboards in Pentaho or an equivalent BI tool.
- Experience with Pentaho Reportingng would be a plus.
- Enjoy being in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Experience working in a healthcare/pharma industry would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time