Brief description :
POSITION SUMMARY & BACKGROUND:
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about building innovative solutions using Block chain tech stack to help drive the rapid growth of a new venture. Our product is inspired by Block chain technology and creates innovative solutions, platforms and infrastructure add-ins to enable differentiated concepts and use cases. These technologies will use cryptographic protocols and distributed storage techniques enabled by leading Block chain stacks.
You can work from anywhere in India; Priority will be to work from our office at Technopark.
- Explore a variety of Block Chain technologies and lead the development of leading edge crypto systems.
- Apply Block Chain technology for different verticals and use cases to build niche platforms and solutions.
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver one or more solution components.
- Develop architecture and technology design of application modules including solution apps and platforms
- Hands-on development of one or more modules of a product/solution and peer review of team member’s code
- Own sprint planning and manage the releases for assigned modules
- Accountable for design and code deliverables for the assigned modules across sprints
- Provide hands-on technology leadership to the team
- Assist the CEO to build technical strategy, technology blueprint, hiring and define tech stack best practices
- Define and manage the technology landscape and blueprint for defined module scope working closely with other lead engineers.
- Ensure consistent best practices, processes, and procedures for software development, quality assurance, and maintenance
- Work closely with Engineering leadership for the venture to identify risks, opportunities
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience working with Block chain frameworks and created business applications and platforms
- Deep understanding of Hyperledger, Ethereum or other Blockchain technologies
- Strong programming skills in Go and/or C++
- Good understanding of distributed storage, like RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience in Solidity, Ethereum is a big plus
- Experience working with diverse consensus methods.
- Hands on experience with front end development using frameworks like Angular, React, Bootstrap
- Thrive on learning new technologies, don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions
- Adapt easily to meet the needs of massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment
Interested candidates please respond with their updated resume to email@example.com
Respond with your total years of Experience, Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period.