Network Security Managers
Brief description :
- Accomplishes system security human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves system security operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets system security financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Protects computer assets by developing security strategies; directing system control development and access management, monitoring, control, and evaluation.
- Establishes system safeguards by directing disaster preparedness development; conducting preparedness tests.
- Develops security awareness by directing development of orientation and training programs; counseling clients.
- Advises senior management by identifying critical security issues; recommending risk-reduction solutions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; coordinating hardware and software evaluations with vendors.
- Accomplishes system security and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Only Male Candidates do apply.
No: Of Vacancies : 2