Brief description :
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients and internal product teams to understand their expectations and requirements.Develop new user-facing features.
- Define the overall, multi-tier application architecture, select appropriate web technologies, frameworks, components, tools, design patterns and best practices to be used for new project engagements.
- Proactively identify architectural gaps and weaknesses, and recommend appropriate solutions for existing project engagements.
- Collaborate with, lead, coach, mentor and direct a team of UI engineers, user experience designers, and visual designers to deliver best of class user interfaces for web, mobile and tablets.
- Define and establish coding standards.
- Provide functional/non-functional, design, and code reviews.
- Research and implement new / emerging web technologies and frameworks to improve user experience and UI engineering productivity
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Responsible for Timely delivery.
- Implement and maintain the custom UI components that make up Optymyze softwares UI using Optymyzes core principles, coding guidelines and best practices
- Be solely responsible for the quality of your code
- Work with the Web/Software UI Development Manager to provide implementation estimates
- 3-5 years of web-based software development experience in a fast-paced environment, working through all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Expert level knowledge on web / enterprise application architecture principles, design patterns and programming practices using front end web technologies.
- Experience in developing applications using responsive web design.
- Knowledge of data visualisation libraries (D3, JIT etc.).
- Experience in any of the following server-side technologies - Java/J2EE, Node.js, PHP, .NET
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies, specifically Scrum similar project management methodologies.
- Strong communication skills
Experience and Qualification
Education: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, M.Tech - Computers, Bachelor's/Postgraduate Degree in Computer Science, BCA / MCA - Computers
Experience: 3 plus years of experience