Senior Manager HR
Brief description :
- This position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. He/she serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues.
- The successful Person will act as an employee champion and change agent. He/she assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with the founders directly and seeks to develop integrated solutions.
- He/she formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. This is a new position and to be successful, you must be effective at building relationships, trust and respect with the business and the leaders you support.
- Accountable for end to end HR Business Support for our organization
- Build strong business relationships with the internal people.
- Provide coaching to business leaders and work to improve effectiveness of leadership teams
- Partner with and coach business leadership teams to facilitate organization and culture change, act as a catalyst for building organizational effectiveness within the business.
- Review and analyse business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties interests
- Assess business unit's human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
Detailed Job Description :
HR Strategy :
- Partner with the management team for finalization of business plan
- Establish and develop a relationship with the founders to understand the key resource issues and associated requirements to meet both current and future organizational challenges
- Translate business requirements into effective HR practices in the organization, Identify and address the HR implications of business plans, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives
- Implement key HR initiatives as interface between HR COE and the business in the respective unit
- Orient and educate managers (and employees through managers) about the company policies and procedures, applying them fairly and consistently across the unit.
- Develop and implement effective programs that build and enhance employee engagement
- Budgeting and Forecasting for Employee engagement related initiatives
- Work closely with stakeholders and line manager to design and implement innovative employee engagement initiatives
- Provide leaders with structural diagnosis through identification of the root causes of organizational performance issues. Provide tools that measure the current internal and external environment, offer knowledge of various organizational structures, including the pros and cons associated with each structure.
- Support leaders to align their organizational structure decisions to short-term and long-term organizational objectives
- Maintain and update role clarity documents for each position in the unit
- Facilitate role discussions and goal setting discussions between managers and employees regularly
- Educate managers and employees on key aspects of performance management (goal planning, goal audit, result documentation and performance discussion areas)
Staffing & Productivity :
- Guide managers in the optimum utilization and deployment of resources across the unit including monitoring of the various categories of employees working in the unit
- Define staffing gaps and surpluses along with critical requirements
- Collaboration with founders to develop a resourcing strategy and innovative, timely and cost effective best practice solutions to meet organizational objectives
- Act as a custodian of various HR metrics like attrition analysis, productivity trends, performance metrics etc.
- Enhance the organization culture using Internal Communication
- Develop innovative and engaging communication for employees to help brand organizational and HR systems and processes
- Communicate with external agencies for developing engaging communication and Branding
An MBA or Specialized Post Graduate Degree in HR or Management degree from any recognized institute must.
Minimum 5 + years of experience required.
Age limit up to 32 years only applicable.