Accounts & Finance Executive
Brief description :
- General Accounting activities, handling of cash and bank transactions,
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
- MIS activities,
- Account reconciliation, BRS, and other accounts related activities.
- Should be capable of handling the works independently.
Experience in ESI, PF, GST, TDS calculation are mandatory