Brief description :
Project Managers [Job Code -ID 08/18 ]
We are looking for Project Managers who can lead our team towards delivering true value to our clients. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the planning, execution and delivery of projects with the assistance of Project Leads.
The person will be responsible for the following operations:
- Works with the client to define the project scope.
- Creates and tracks against a detailed project plan and resource plan.
- Identifies and obtains any training, tools and infrastructure requirements of the project.
- Ensures effective risk, issue and dependency management.
- Ensures timely escalation to senior management.
- Ensure that project deliverables are within scope, schedule, budget and with excellent quality.
- Conducts periodic and timely project reviews with reportees.
- Monitors project progress towards meeting objectives, evaluate causes of deviation from plan, takes corrective action to address deviations.
- Provides periodic project metrics and financials reporting to senior management.
- Ensures coordination between various stakeholders and teams.
- Understands clients' requirements and priorities and ensures the delivery is as per clients' needs.
- Sets up client meetings, reviews progress with clients.
- Establishes a trusted working relationship with clients.
- Understands the client's business and the larger project context.
- Raises demand for resources appropriately and works with HR to bring in resources with the right skill sets.
- Evaluates and manages productivity of resources.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of resources and implements corrective measures.
- Ensures effective resource utilisation of direct and indirect reportees.
- Provides feedback to resources and mentors resources/drives mentoring of resources as per reporting hierarchy.
- Conducts Continuous Performance Evaluation cycles.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager.
Please note that Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 3 weeks of your application.