Brief description :
Business Development people to support the growth of their rapidly expanding team. The ideal candidate in this position will have at least 5 years of B2B sales / business development experience pharma/biotech/aviation/technology industry knowledge / experience.
Responsibilities of the Agriculture Enterprise Sales Manager
- Responsible for driving market share by:
- Using deep understanding of the market to strategically prospect, target and develop to the largest prospect organizations.
- Develop and maintain an annual plan.
- Utilize an account specific strategy and solution selling techniques to develop and secure client opportunities in partnership with leadership and internal departments.
- Manage the entire sales cycle including, prospecting, cold calling, coordinating meetings, conducting platform demonstrations, proposing solutions to client problems (both verbally and in writing), negotiating contracts and managing the ongoing relationship with the client.
- Serve as the Executive Relationship Manager to our highest value prospects and clients.
- Meet and exceed set sales quotas while adhering to our sales rules of engagement.
- Leverage our sales support tools to manage a growing pipeline.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- sales / business development experience
- Technology industry knowledge / experience is preferred
- Maintain strong communication, client management and relationship building skills
- Utilize strategic selling skills with demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate complex situations
- Social media marketing skills
- Work collaboratively within a team environment
- Thrive on change and ambiguity by fully embracing a fast-moving organization
- Proven time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks by their intended impact
- Well-organized, self-motivated, competitive and driven by success
- Understand how to use date to track your pipeline, territory development plans and closed business opportunities to exceed quotas by utilizing metrics
- Creative and think outside the box to locate new prospects
Walk in venue
Shortlisted candidated will be emailed data and time of interview and will require to come for a face to face interview to the office