Digital Marketing Executive
Brief description :
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Researching potential link-building and partnership opportunities
- Marketing of digital products such as websites and mobile applications in both ways – Online and Offline.
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook , twitter to increase company brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (Keyword, image optimization).
- Preparation of Online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Measure performance of Digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webtrends).
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive with excellent understanding of Digital marketing concepts and Practices.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology.
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon.
- Should be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to market.