Brief description :
Linux System Admin(1 Year Experience - Preferably Male Candidate)
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure.
- Min 1 Year Experience.
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions.
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team.
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef.
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies.
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers.