IT Infrastructure - Sales
Brief description :
Position /Role: Area Manager – Sales and Business Development
Function /Domain: IT Infrastructure Sales / Data Center Solution & Services Sales
Company: RP Techsoft International (P) Ltd
RPTECH is a privately held Global IT services and solutions company with regional headquarters in the famous techno park, Trivandrum. RPTECH is part of the $4 Billion highly diversified RP Group based in Middle East with businesses spanning construction and infrastructure development, real estate development, hotels and hospitality. With its renewed focus in expanding its IT business aligned to the niche and evolving technology solution; RPTECH is looking to on-board a dynamic, result /target oriented sales and business development professional (IT Infrastructure Sales) focused on acquiring new business & new logo in the Enterprise, Space Research and Mid –Market Segment.
Scope of Position:
This position is responsible to develop and secure IT Infrastructure Business in Southern India / Pan-India Market. The individual will lead the IT Infrastructure Sales thrust directly working with customers at the VP/C-Level for Next Generation Data Center Solution Business. This position will also be required to understand the IT Infrastructure challenges within each client and position Datacenter Infrastructure solutions namely: High Performance Computing Systems, Converged Networks and hyper converged Infrastructure etc. This is a quota-carrying position.
Experience & Skills:
- 6 - 8 years in Selling IT Infrastructure, Data center solutions and services, Infrastructure management software with strong commercial and technical breadth
- Good Understanding of Data Centre Technologies such as Server platforms (Blade servers, high density server, converged infrastructure), Storage and Network devices.
- Leading customer engagements demonstrating confidence and expertise, during the sales engagement
- Ability to win multiple deals /contracts over 3-4 crores
- Able to engage sell IT Infrastructure solutions to c-level audience (CXO,CTO,CIO)
- Identify new business opportunities, forge relationship with the Enterprise IT Operations, Business Stake holders, Key Decision Makers
- Drive opportunity from Identification to negotiation, order closure through continuous engagement during the sales cycle
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills to engage key decision makers.
- Ability to adapt to work and close/win complex deals
- Leverage existing association and relationship with the leading OEM’s such as HP, Dell EMC, Microsoft, VMware, Nutanix, Lenovo etc.
- Deep understanding of the market territory and key contact in the Enterprise segment/market place.
- Drive RFP /RFQ requirements , Influence Tender Specification and Proactively manage client relation for order closure
- Able to penetrate untapped market segment for Niche/Next Generation Technology Solution
- Strong knowledge of selling to Enterprise Customers in Verticals such as IT, ITES Manufacturing, Healthcare, Hospitality domain
- Able to cross sell and up sell solutions to generate upside revenue from solution and services sales
- Adhere to terms and conditions, and drive revenue/payment.
- Regularly update management on progress, competitive intelligence, share learnings and continuously refine the approach for successful client acquisition
- Be a go getter; identify new logo, Achieve Quarterly/Annual targets
- Influence the customer, internal delivery agents and commercial teams, legal and support, in providing a solution acceptable to the customer and competitive in the market place.
- Track record/evidence of business / revenue growth achieved in the previous organization
- MBA or Technical degree with experience in IT Infrastructure solutions and services companies
- Experience in sales and business development activities in IT companies including startups
- Experience in selling Infrastructure management application, Backup Software and cloud computing Transformation Solution will be an added advantage.