Brief description :
- Administration and Liaising
- Housekeeping and Facility Management
- Travel, Transport and Logistics management
- Vendor Management
- Regulatory compliance
- Maintaining effective office administration for better coordination in the office premises
- Handling all the activities of housekeeping, security and other office maintenance etc.
- Distributing the identity cards to the employees for proper mobility within the office premises
- Efficiently generating maintenance reports and MIS reports on daily basis for the running of company operations
- Segregating duties and allocating them to the Housing keeping employee for its timely completion
- Competently preparing SOP for various Administration functions in compliance to company policies
- Purchasing the stationary and gift items for the office staff for proper inventory control Arranging conferences, seminars, parties and annual get together at the office
- Organizing for security guards for office premises.
- Handling complete Facilities (Stationary) and infrastructure set up including repair & maintenance
- Asset Management, maintaining an inventory & keeping a proper record of an asset
- Responsible for the housekeeping and handling the manpower for the result oriented target
- Interacting with different departments for executing the maintenance and AMC of all equipment to view overall efficiency
- Identifying the commercial properties for office space with a view of expansion keeping the general amenities in view and setting up the facilities
Procurement and Vendor Management
- Inviting quotations from different vendors and compare the quotes on the basis of cost and quality and prepared the agreements as per the company procedure
- Developing and devising cost effective sources, commercial negotiations and price fixation, component development, supply compliance and contracts management
- Evaluating suppliers' performance and ongoing compliance in accordance with the defined parameters
- Coordinating with the vendors for the negotiations and quality checks of the products procured for the office.
- Monitoring the function of security officers
- Conducting a security survey of the site with respect to manpower deployment and gadgets etc.
- Liaising with Government department such as registering authorities for registration of lease agreements on behalf of the company
- Liaising with telephone agencies for timely restoration of telephone lines in case of breakdown
- Liaising with electricity department, municipal department, etc. for smooth services
- Liaising with police department for any assistance to staffs, members or organization in filling of complaint, FIR etc.
- Providing support to company advocates relating to court cases.
Travel, Transport and Logistics
- Ticketing and Booking
- Scheduling, Monitoring and maintenance of company vehicles
Professional and Personal Requirements
- Degree in office/business administration or equivalent experience
- Proven experience with 6 to 7 exp in office administration and minimum 3 yrs as administration manager · In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in English language and use of MS Office and other office tools/software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Organisational and team building skills