Brief description :
- Lead the Business Analyst group and deliver horizontal and vertical growth.
- Identify and implement industry best practices in Business Analysis.
- Contribute to the implementation of business strategy.
- Manage stakeholders across the globe and handle escalations.
- Identify and evaluate the business problems and opportunities to propose solutions.
- Represent RM in various meetings, conferences or seminars whenever required.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 10+ years of overall industry experience with at least 5 years in the role of a BA or experience with BA related skills.
- Experience with managing/growing a BA practice.
- Experience with planning and management of the Requirements Analysis process.
- Experience in requirements elicitation.
- Experience with creating functional specifications.
- Experience with supporting development and testing teams.
- Experience with creating process and data models.
- Experience with Estimating of RA effort.
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL.
- Experience in interacting with customers (UK or other).
- Experience in Education and Assessment.
- Certification in BA (CBAP or CCBA).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent People Management skills.
- Excellent Planning and Organization skills.
- Good analytical ability.
- Detail orientation.