Brief description :
- Lead an experienced team of ten Creative and UI engineers.
- Prioritise projects by liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with various stake holders.
- Managing and reporting project status and metrics.
- Recruitment, induction and career development of the team.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 12 years of experience in the Creative or UI projects with at least 3 years of experience managing a team of size more than five.
- Hands on experience in UI optimization best practice implementations.
- Experience in developing complex, high-traffic Websites.
- Experience in interacting with customers (UK or other).
- Experience working in an MNC or large teams is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent People Management skills.
- Excellent Planning and Organization skills.
- Good analytical ability.
- Detail orientation.