Team Lead - Accounts Receivable
Brief description :
- Responsible for managing Accounts Receivable/ Credit control function.
- Set targets for debt collection.
- Timely debt collection to meet the targets.
- Escalation management and query resolution.
- Customer credit limit evaluation.
- MIS reporting on Accounts Receivable function.
- Monitor and manage statutory filing / schedule payments / issues in a timely manner.
- Face the internal and statutory audits with respect to Accounts Receivable functions.
- Forecasting-relating to debt collection.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be Graduate / Post Graduate in Finance with at least 2 years of experience in leading Accounts receivable/ Credit Control team.
- Knowledge in Financial Accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant knowledge on VAT accounting.
- Expert in MS Excel.
- Exposure to ERP accounting package.
- Experience in Software Company will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Team management skills coupled with matured attitude.
- Achieve results within deadlines whilst maintaining quality.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
Walk in venue
Date : 9 December 2017
Time : 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Venue : RMESI, 8th Floor - Carnival Building, Technopark Trivandrum