Executive / Senior Executive - Finance (AR)
Brief description :
- Responsible for managing Accounts Receivable/ Credit control function.
- Set targets for debt collection.
- Timely debt collection to meet the targets.
- Escalation management and query resolution.
- Customer credit limit evaluation.
- MIS reporting on Accounts Receivable function.
- Monitor and manage statutory filing / schedule payments / issues in a timely manner.
- Face the internal and statutory audits with respect to Accounts Receivable functions.
- Forecasting - relating to debt collection.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be Graduate / Post Graduate in Finance with at least 1-6 years of experience in Accounts receivable/ Credit Control team.
- Knowledge of Accounting principles; Financial Accounting.
- Exposure to direct interaction with customer for invoice collection.
- Working knowledge in any ERP system.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Exposure to accounts receivable.
- Basic Knowledge in excel.
- Familiar with accounting packages; credit control processes.
- Familiar with reporting methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude.
- Negotiation skills.
Walk in venue
Date : 9 December 2017
Time : 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Venue : RMESI, 8th Floor - Carnival Building, Technopark Trivandrum