Technical Support Engineer
Brief description :
- Handling server related issues.
- To handle customer supporting and resolve network issues remotely.
- Maintain monthly reports and provide inputs regularly.
- Proactive monitoring of networking.
- Management and resolution of technical issues logged by customers in the U.K.
- To manage, maintain and develop own technical expertise.
- Contribute to technical support knowledge base.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 1 - 3 years of work experience in technical support environment. Certified in MCP, MCSA.
- Experience in Active directory & group policies, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, IIS.
- Experience in Win 2008/2012 servers, Win 7,8,10 clients.
- Experience in managing Antivirus products
- Experience in Proactive monitoring and first time fix.
- Knowledge of NetOp or other remote connectivity tools.
- Should be QA / process oriented.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn and pick up new applications and technologies.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a logical approach.
- Good planning, organising and time management skills.
- Should be a team player with a co-operative outlook.