Brief description :
- 1+ years experience in Testing (manual and automation) of business software applications
- Ability to write simple code to test applications
- Awareness of basic OO programming (Classes/Methods, Etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL
- An interest in business domain and key business drivers influencing quality of software applications
- The ability to work with Business Analysts and Project Managers to create and prioritize Test Plans.
- A hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing
- Analyze business requirements.
- Create test cases.
- Experience testing multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience testing Mobile Applications (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-cause, and define corrective actions
- Awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process
- Using scripting to create automated tests
- Experience of, or interest in, working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
- Passion for technology and software quality
Interested candidates please send us your updated resume with subject "Software Tester" along with your Current salary, Expected salary and Notice Period to our Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org