Brief description :
Responsibilities and Skills :-
- Recruitment and Induction
- Assisting management in designing HR policies
- Managing and maintaining staff records, employee database and personal files.
- Managing Statutory Compliance.
- Managing HR information Systems.
- Designing and updating HR manuals.
- Co-ordination of employee engagement activities.
- Co-ordination of employee training
- Co-ordination of performance appraisal process.
- Co-ordination and conducting of exit interviews and other exit formalities.
- Employee Grievance handling.
- Managing the staffs Employee Provident Fund related queries and procedure ( and coordination with the regional offices )
- Good mastery over HR tools.
- Conduct and coordinate recruitment drives
- Proficient in English and Hindi( both oral as well as written ) .
- MBA/ PGDM with specialisation in Human Resource Management from reputed college/university.
- Minimum 4 years experience ( Production or IT sector )
- Good Interpersonal skill
- Vibrant energy level
- Proactive recruitment skills
- Good command over English and Hindi ( both Oral and Written)
- Master level knowledge in using HR tools and automating the HR tasks.
- creative in building employee engagement programs
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Note:- HR team would be contacting you directly, if your profile get shortlisted.