Brief description :
- Design, code, test and debug new features and enhancement to Flytxt products over Big Data platform
- Take advantage of new technologies and techniques in enterprise programming to keep Flytxt products at the forefront of mobile marketing and advertising technology
- Develop and mentor software engineers in the team to contribute beyond their level and provide interesting challenges at all times to each individual to grow
- Evangelise, follow and enforce strict design/code reviews as well as test driven development
- Contribute to documenting various architectural and design patterns/blueprints used in Flytxt products
- Resolve technical issues and development impediments faced by team members
- Assist in continuously o1optimizing software engineering processes with latest tools and practices to allow for agile, responsive and cost effective delivery of technology
- Contribution to academic outreach programs and other company branding activities.
- Actively participate in Grooming and Planning sessions and including daily SCRUM meetings and perform daily risk analysis of backlogs.
- Experience in nodejs, npm, bower, gulp/grunt.-
- Experience in one of Polymer/WebComponents preferred, otherwise one of AngularJS/ ReactJS/ Ember.js/ BackboneJS/ Bootstrap UI.
- Good understanding of RESTful web services.
- Experience in Java web development preferred.
- Community contributions via github etc. will be a plus