Brief description :
We are looking for young energetic Business Analyst having 5-6 years of experience preferably in Claim management/ Insurance domain to work with us by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software products and services.
- Business requirement gathering, analysis & documentation, to identify problems generate solutions and closely interact with clients to test their applicability.
- Interpreting business requirements to technical requirements.
- Closely work with technical team to understand and clarify the functional requirements and ensure delivery within committed time.
- To suggest technical team during development phase(s) to meet the business needs of clients.
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Project planning, providing simplified solution/approach to the development team.
- Should be able to manage multiple projects and change requests concurrently.
- Providing Demo to the client on the product and its functionality.
- Validating / Negotiating development effort estimation and Delivery timelines.
- Project monitoring and control (Schedule and cost variance).
- Recording and managing project progress reports, issues and escalating wherever necessary.
- Attending Client Meetings on regular basis & should maintain and expand relationships with clients.
- Conflict management among team members.
- Capable of facilitating team and client meetings effectively.
- Should be able to manage & communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Education and other mandatory requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Computer or related field.
- Should have worked in a similar position with experience in basic software development.
- Excellent communication skills (written/oral).
- Must have JIRA knowledge & Data analysis skills.
- Should have development experience.
- Experience with Agile Development methods.
- Should have excellent Project reporting and client reporting skills.
Delivery management would be an added bonus.