SEO Analyst (Contract - 9months)
Brief description :
- Developing and implementing standards for the production of SEO optimized pages including static and dynamic pages as well as Wordpress pages.
- Develop and maintain standards for schema and XML site maps.
- Preparing visibility reports and metrics.
- Diagnostic reporting through tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster tools, Google Analytics and web log analysis.
- Keeping pace with SEO trends through continual research.
- Involved in keyword research, regular website audits and SEO strategy planning
- Providing technical support to the Digital Marketing team in areas such as:
- Social marketing
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Experience in SEO specifically for images will be an added advantage
- Should have very good knowledge of latest SEO techniques and the latest Google algorithm changes.
- In tune with the latest industry trends in Google, Bing and Yahoo etc.
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager