Brief description :
We are looking for an experienced Candidate in Onpage SEO for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients
- Work on all aspects of on-page optimization, keyword research, content analysis, competitor analysis. Experience of website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
- Should have executed advanced tools for SEO research & analysis
- Well versed with on-page activities such as content creation & amplification, CTAs, meta tag optimization, inter linking, keyword and LSI optimization, Duplicate content checks, Sitemap (HTML & XML), Image optimization, URL Structure, Internal Linking, site speed check etc.
- Hands-on experience in carrying out in-depth SEO audits which highlights the website issues with indexation and ranking while providing optimal solutions to rectify the same.
- Monitor and report on website errors and metrics using tools like Google Search Console and Google Analytics. Should be able to create custom reports, goals and report on same. Leverage Analytics to create on-going content creation strategies and other optimization.
- Content Analysis - Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity
- Possess in-depth knowledge in regards to website design, UI optimization, landing page creation and CTA placements
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
Qualifications and Professional Skills:
- Minimum of 3 to 6 Years of Hands-On SEO experience is a must preferably working on high traffic website.
- Experience with e-commerce/CMS platforms used by larger organizations preferred.
- Solid understand of HTML, Java script, Flash & CSS as they relate to- SEO
- Graduate / Post-Grad / Diploma in SEO.
- AdWords, Google Analytics certification is a plus.