Brief description :
- Candidate should have worked as Service Desk/helpdesk/desktop support Engineer.
- Proper closure and/or escalation of tickets in a timely manner in accordance with the SLA guidelines
- Solve complex, non-routine problems and determine innovative solutions through cost/benefit analysis.
- Should have work knowledge in any ticketing tools
- Provision, install, and maintain all workstations, desktop/laptop, local or remote, along with associated peripheral devices
- Maintain hardware and software work station configuration templates
- Identifies recurring and similar incidents to be documented and followed up as known errors are found by more senior technology staff.
- Implements resolutions of incidents using known error processes as directed.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures, specifically generating documentation required for end-user support
- Knowledge in ITIL framework
- Knowledge in Information Security concepts aligning to ISO 27001 standards
- Documentation skills Solve complex, non-routine problems and determine innovative solutions through cost/benefit analysis.
- Shall understand and abide by the organizations’ information security policy and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets.
- Shall report incidents related to security of information to concerned authorities.
- Engineering/Science graduate with at least 3+ years of experience or 4+ years of experience with a 3-year diploma
- Certifications: MCP/MCSE