Brief description :
Hiring for AR Callers (Experienced)
- Initiate calls requesting status of claims in queue.
- Contact insurance companies for further explanation of denials and underpayments
- Take appropriate action on claims to guarantee resolution.
- Ensure accurate and timely follow-up where required.
- Document actions taken in claims billing summary notes
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Responsible for working on Denials, Rejections, LOA's to accounts, making required corrections to claims.
- Shall understand and abide by the organizations’ information security policy and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets.
- Shall report incidents related to security of information to concerned authorities.
Graduation and above
Good voice and demonstrate professional demeanor via phone.
Must have 1 + yrs of experience in US Healthcare stream in AR
Good organizational skills demonstrating the ability to execute timely follow-up.
Ability to multi-task.
Excellent analytical skills with understanding of health care claims processing.