Brief description :
Your responsibilities here are:
You will be expected to work closely with team members internally and/or Delivery/Engagements/Project Managers/PMO’s to:
1. Collate status report, financials, monthly reviews from various locations and build a summarized view for the stakeholders
2. Analyze the data received and question back in case of deviations, discrepancies, etc.
3. Identify and highlight the risk/deviances to the project assurance & the risk advisory team
- Monitoring projects, tracking schedules/deviations, evaluating staffing from regular status reporting, Monthly reviews, etc.
- Publish error free reports as per defined schedules
- Identify and capture the risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and report back
- Should be able to interpret large amounts of data and provide clear insights based on historic and forecasted data
Skills we are looking for:
- IT/ITES Services firm experience, having performed reporting
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle will be an added advantage
- Formal project management training desirable (PMP, ITIL certifications)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Good organizational and analytical skills. Exhibits a high level of initiative and integrity.
- Possess creative ability, credibility and self-confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams. A
- bility to translate business needs into technical requirements and solutions.
- Attention to detail, organized, analytical and well-developed presentation skills
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel / PPT / SharePoint (general workflow tools, knowledge of
- Project Management, Project Management tools)
Interested candidates with matching skills set please shall share with us your CV's at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details contact us on 0471 4066000