Intern - Finance & Accounts
Brief description :
Perfomatix comes with a group of change makers who focuses on bringing innovation from futuristic perspective to help customers to innovate in their area of business. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture enthusiasts and celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation.
We bring Ideas to Live!
Duties and Responsibilities
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her business unit
- Assistance may be required in preparation of monthly / weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
- Support bank related activities
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered
- Review employee expenses and auditing of expense reports
- Managing petty cash transactions
Skills and Specifications
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- Good knowledge of basic principles & practices of accounting & financial analysis
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
Education Qualification -
B.com, M.com graduates proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.