Software Engineer - Android Development
Brief description :
Perfomatix is looking out for creative and avid problem-solver candidates with classical and novel techniques to deliver advanced solutions, to start a challenging career with us. The ideal candidate would be an aspiring tech enthusiastic champ who own the guts to solve the hurdles from the grassroot level and have the confidence to bring innovation at the cutting edge of technology.
What skillset You come with
- Thrive to learn, adopt and explore new technologies
- Interest in building mobile / web applications
- Quick learner, tech savvy and clear with career aspirations
- Excellent programming skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytical power & good in time management
- Knowledge in Core Java is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you think you qualify the above requirements, then we have our doors open for you. Shoot us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
| 047140 66 000