Brief description :
The UI /UX Designer is responsible for designing and developing highly usable web based user interfaces that deliver a great user experience.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Understand the client profile and bring designs that cater to their needs
- Implement the interface and interaction flow of new responsive web applications that focus both on desktop and mobile/touch access.
- Translate business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements.
- 2 to 4 years of expertise.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency in web and mobile standards, and experience designing user experiences for web, mobile, and tablet interfaces.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Familiarity with Cordova or Ionic a huge plus.
- Solid knowledge of coding HTML pages based on designs
- Familiar with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Exposure to - creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Have to work as an individual contributor
Walk in venue
Candidates whose profile fulfills the above criteria may attend walkins on every Monday to Friday between 10.00 am and 3.30 pm. Others may forward resume to email@example.com.