Brief description :
Spericorn Technology is seeking a highly motivated and experienced PHP Web Developer to develop web applications. Applicant will program, test, document, implement and support our development of web applications.
Understand business requirements and participate in project roadmap discussions in order to design, estimate, and deliver secure, and highly performing code
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Good understanding of OOPs
- has good understanding on web technologies
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure the system/applications are in compliance with specifications
- Taking ownership of code quality by applying industry standard unit/integration testing techniques and best practices
- Should be able to create/consume RESTful APIs and SOAP web services.
- Identify and implement performance improvements and optimizations
- Solid cross-group collaboration skills and have a history of working with internal and external partners on technical issues.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Have to work as an individual contributor
- Strong knowledge of MVC Frameworks like Cake PHP or Symfony is mandatory
- Good Knowledge in MySql/ PostgreSQL/MSSQL
- Excellent in writing SQL queries/Stored procedures/Optimization
- Good Knowledge in HTML, CSS (JS, JQuery, AngularJS, different frameworks)
- Familiarity with SVN or Git.
- Knowledge of CMSs will be an advantage, example Drupal, Magento, etc.
- Must have portfolio of projects worked on using these technologies.
- Candidates must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving
- Good Communication Skills.
Experience: Minimum 3 Years
Number of vacancy: 5
Walk in venue
Interested candidates may walkin on every Monday to Friday between 10.00 am till 4.00 pm. Others may forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org