Brief description :
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Should have a thorough knowledge of the latest tools and techniques in SEO.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Should be very creative and possess an ability to draw interest in products through online promotion.
- Collecting requirements of the client, prepare business plans and formulate strategies for project
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- 6 months-2 years of working experience in SEO SPecialist field.
- Immediate Joiners preferred
- Candidate must have Good English Communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team member.