Brief description :
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- Take and distribute accurate messages
- Coordinate messenger and courier service
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Fax, scan and copy documents
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists
- Retrieve information when requested
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
- Co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and company salary account.
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Organize travel arrangements for staffs & guests.
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Perform work related assignments as requested such as going to the post office, bank, etc.
- Keep office area clean and tidy
- Manage housekeeping & security staffs.
+2/diploma or equivalent.
1 -2 years of experience as office assistant