Brief description :
- Prepare and revise Model (Plans, Elevations, Sections, and lighting plans, schedules, diagrams, and details) & Drawings in Revit Architecture & AutoCAD with minimal supervision and make sure all drawings follow company standards.
- Revise Revit Models and drawings to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Develop REVIT Families and associated contract drawings.
- Must be able to read/interpret Architecture Drawings.
- Maintain project drawing files, file layering, drawing library, and associated records and documentation.
- Maintain and update department standards (symbols, details, etc.)
- Support the design department with necessary drawings from concept to handover.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
B.Tech / Diploma Civil / Architecture with CAD/Revit Specialization.
Minimum 2 years of referable experience in the similar field.
Prefer candidates with experience in the latest Revit Architecture (2016 or higher) required.
AutoCAD skills strongly preferred.
Those who are interested, can send your resume to email@example.com with subject line "M2_BIM Technician" on or before 29th September 2017