Brief description :
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We are seeking to recruit an experienced ELV Technical Sales Executive, responsible for the sales for ELV Systems including Access Control System and Accessories, Visitor Management, Intrusion Detection, Perimeter Protection, Fire Alarm, Hotel Room Access Control System, Wireless Network Solutions etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for Sales & Marketing of ELV products to System Integrators, Consultants, Contractors, Builders, Owners required for Major buildings and real estate developers.
- Generating enquiries, participating in tenders, submitting proposals, quotations and booking orders.
- Develop & maintain new customers / clients to expand the business operations.
- Maintain relationship with existing consultants, contractors, builders, clients with high priority to develop the business as well as presence in the market.
- Review Customer complaints & do follow up for necessary corrective and preventive actions in liaison with execution team.
- Collecting competitor information, analyze the current trend & market the range of products to upcoming projects.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure procurement of materials is done as per delivery schedule and lead time.
- Ensure timely delivery of orders on hand and achieve customer satisfaction in each and every business deal.
- Assist in solutions design, site surveys, make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Submit reports regularly to reporting officer on sales funnel, projection and collection.
- Sales Executive has to use the company’s CRM for all leads to its closing. Account management also the be done through CRM
- SE to record sales visits in company CRM. Sales Executive should be providing sales visit reports and updates in separate excel format as required by Sales Managers and/or Management.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT :
- Minimum Diploma in Business, Technology or any related field
- Minimum 2 years of related technical Pre-Sales and business development with good customer networks
- In-depth technical knowledge of surveillance, security products or IT Technologies is strongly preferred
- Experience in ELV projects and possessing networks within the construction industry is strongly preferred
- Possess entrepreneurial drive, aptitude for self-growth and excitement for technology/electronics
- Self-driven attitude, with a strong interest in sales, negotiation and partnership development
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Able to conduct site surveys and attend site meetings for the ELV solution
- Team player
- Sales and Marketing
- Negotiation skills
- Active directory