Brief description :
Job Description :
We are looking for a competitive and reliable Inside Sales Executive to help us develop our business activities. You will be responsible for building business by identifying and selling products; maintaining relationships with clients.
- To identify business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and develop relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- To Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain all data within CRM system. - Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives.
- Achieve team and individual sales targets as set by the management Team within the agreed time scale.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or sales relevant role.
- Language proficiency.
- Presentation Skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree /High school degree.
- Team player
- Sales and Marketing
- Negotiation skills
- Active directory